1) Soda in plastic bags.
2) A game called Tumbang Preso.
So if you’re wondering what Tumbang Preso is, it’s a game that involves a milk can, or any other type of bottle. There’s only one guard and the other players try to knock down the milk can or the bottle with their “pamatos” (a rock or a shoe may be used). However, if a player is tagged when trying to recover their “pamato” they become it.
3) Eating Balut, a developing duck embryo.
4) During the rematch between Manny Pacquiao and Tim Bradly, these two decided to do this.
source: Julia Barreto via onlyinthephilippines.com
5) This candy called Doo Doo.
6) Carpool to the extreme.
7) Oh okay, it’s NOT a project of theirs…
8) This truck with the Apple logo.
9) Look at these “secret” prizes.
10) Cute dog holding onto his owner while riding on a motorcycle.
11) Yummy Wi-Pie to go.
12) This boy carrying a dog on his back through flood waters. Though I’m not sure if he should be holding the dog’s legs like that.
source: Romeo Ranoco / Via Reuters
13) Even through floods, Filipinos always find a way to have the most fun.
source: Camille Buhain / via 8list.ph
14) A wedding kiss during the flood.
15) One of the many colorful Jeepneys in Philippines.
16) Want some ice cream in the middle of the ocean? These guys have your back.
17) And also this guy selling fresh coconut juice.
18) This nicely made sand snowman.
19) A pink cat GrabTaxi.
20) A fish ball food cart called “facebool”. Ha ha ha.
21) “Ube”, purple yam jam.
22) Taho, a very yummy sweet tofu snack.
23) A husband day care center, LOL.
24) Amazing views like this one.
25) And lastly, beautiful sunsets like this.