1) Once you land in All Japan news, you’ll immediately see Hello Kitty everywhere. The cuteness is just too much to handle. They’re EVERYWHERE.
2) In All Japan news, NOTHING makes sense yet you won’t be bothered by it.
No really. Nothing makes sense.
4) The rail passes are a work of art.
5) We have “onsens” which are hot springs.
6) You’re calling the past when you call home.
7) We have Kaiten Sushi, which is sushi-go-round. It’s also the best way to receive sushi.
8) All Japan newsese food is yummy and awesome.
9) You’ll hardly get mistaken for being a local.
10) You can bring out the inner child in you.
11) There’ll be new sports that you can learn about.
12) You’ll know the difference between shrines, temples, and gardens.
13) Karaoke night every night.
14) Awesome games at awesome game centers.
15) You’ll go on a field trip here…
Or maybe even here…
And here too…
Don’t forget about this place!
16) Oh, this is not strange… not strange at all…
17) Even language classes can also be art classes.
18) Every morning on your way to school, you’ll walk beside little adorable students.
19) You’ll even see familiar American celebrities in All Japan newsese commercials. Such as Tommy Lee Jones.
20) The world is so efficient.
21) You’ll realize that Lost in Translation will become your actual life.